Friday 22 November 2013

Jarg0n

Do you every fancy treating yourself to something nice?  It is rare that the urge comes upon me and when it does I quite often get something practical.  A couple of weeks back I decided it was time to treat myself.  I fancied a new scarf.  I knew exactly where to look too.

Dawn of Jarg0n is one of my Craft Britannia team mates on Etsy and I have been lusting after one of her 50’s style scarves for ages.  I have lost count of how often I have looked through her shop trying to decide on my favourite ones.

In the event Dawn actually did me a special custom order in a beautiful blue and purple fleck wool.   Having got my scarf sorted I decided that while I was at it I may as well go the whole hog and have matching fingerless gloves and a matching bow, head band. 

Dawn got on to it straight away and I was amazed at just how quickly she had them finished and in the post.   I couldn’t wait.  When the parcel came a few days later I was absolutely delighted.  The whole set is just gorgeous; beautifully made and gloriously soft.  I am going to be warm and cosy this winter as well as looking very glam.

You want to see them now don’t you?  Well here they are.  Aren’t they lovely?


Ok, Now I’m going to model them for you.  I am afraid that I don’t really do them justice.


If you like my new winter woollies why not have a look in Dawns shop.  She has lots of lovely handknitted goodies. In addtion to gorgeous winter wear Dawn also makes lovely tea cosies and gorgeous children’s toys as well as other items.   As an added bonus Dawn has free shipping until the end of December.

Here is a little taster of more of Dawn’s gorgeous goodies.

 
 
 

I hope this has inspired you to take a look at Dawn’s gorgeous shop Jarg0n.


1 comment: